• Subscribe
  • How can I market my AI office copilot? 🤖

Eric Li
    7 replies
    Hello everyone, I am an independent developer. I have spent a lot of time developing this office assistant that can run on Google Workspace and Microsoft Office. It is very distinctive, but I really don't understand marketing. 🤔 This assistant can support spreadsheet editing, data analysis, and provides a Python editor similar to Jupyter. It can generate code through GPT to help users analyze data and save the data analysis process for reuse next time. 📊 It can also generate articles or presentations with mixed text and images to assist in writing, and can expand more Agents, which is very interesting. 📝 Will anyone like this software? 🤔 Finally, because I developed it myself, the price is very affordable at $10 per month for unlimited use of GPT-4o. This price is already very friendly, isn't it? 💸

Replies

Adeeb Malik
    Hey @eric_chain! Sally looks like an interesting offering. I had a chance to go through it. What I'd suggest is the use cases you have are independent of each other and are good as solo units as well. Instead of packing all the features and powers that Sally has, try pitching each one to the audience that is centered most toward it. For example, as a developer, you'd be interested in generating code, performing heavy tasks like data cleaning, etc. then maybe improving writing, article generation, etc. So, focus on each audience's pain point first, then tell them there's more. I'm sure they'd be more interested. Because there's a possibility of a perception that if one product does a lot of things, then it might not be great at one but good at many. Everyone wants great, not good. So, you give them just what they want, and the other offerings keep them as a surprise or you know it doesn't end here, it just begins with the ability to customize agents, it's time to build a workforce of your own! I hope this makes sense. In case you have any other questions, fire away!
    Eric Li
    This is the link to my product: https://www.sally.bot/ Feel free to try it and give me some feedback. In return, I can offer you some extra trial Tokens 😊
    Nola S.
    Collaborate with influencers or industry experts who can review and promote your AI copilot.
    Joseph Parker
    Focus on solving specific office pain points with your AI. Run webinars or live demos to show how it makes work easier.