How can I market my product for free?

Shayan Ali
10 replies
Hey PH people! I've been building IndieSpark. It's a Tailwind CSS boilerplate to ship landing pages in minutes. Want to know some effective and free ways of marketing my product.

Replies

Selin Coktin
If you don't want to pursue paid marketing yet, I suggest focusing on organic traffic and social media. Various SEO-optimized blog articles are an excellent place to start. As for social media, you can get the best visibility for your product on platforms like LinkedIn and Reddit!
Arthur Leclercq
Speak with people on LinkedIn, be active on it, create a community and engage it. It is free but it takes time.
Shayan Ali
@arthur_leclercq My product targets devs and indie hackers. Do you think I can do the same on X?
Arthur Leclercq
@itsshayanali I guess so, I do not know much about your product, but you think/know that your persona is active on X more than LinkedIn or as much, go ahead for sure!
Andreas Sohns
For free marketing: 1. Share on Reddit and other forums 2. Engage on Twitter 3. Write blog posts or tutorials videos 4. Interact with PH community and participate in discussions.
Shayan Ali
@andreas_sohns Thank you! I marketed on reddit and got +12k views on my post. I think we're good as long as we are directly selling on reddit I have a twitter audience (450) and most of them are my targeted audience for which I've built indie spark Cureently trying to get with blog post. Let's see how it goes :D
Gurkaran Singh
Gotta love that IndieSpark magic! To spread the word, tap into the power of social media communities, leverage word-of-mouth through friends and family, and don't forget the trusty SEO techniques to boost visibility. Time to sparkle for free!