• Subscribe
  • How Can I Nail My Pre-Launch Strategy on Product Hunt? Any Pro Tips? 🚀

Bilal Asif
    9 replies
    Hey Product Hunt community! 👋 I’m getting ready to launch my product Connect Genie AI - your personal LinkedIn assistant. I know that a strong pre-launch strategy can make all the difference. I’d love to hear your top tips and insider advice for making sure my launch goes off with a bang! 💥 If you’ve got any other tips or lessons learned from your own launches, I’m all ears! 🧠 Thanks a ton for your help—I’m excited to hear your thoughts!

Replies

Soni Kumari
    Focus on creating a pre-launch list by reaching out to interested users and collecting their emails. offer early access or exclusive content to generate excitement.
    Momin Ul Abidin
    Great to see Connect Genie AI coming to life! One tip from my experience: start building momentum a few weeks before launch by engaging with the Product Hunt community—comment on other launches, join discussions, and build relationships. This will help you gain visibility and support when you go live. Best of luck!
    Karan Mandal
    Start building buzz early by engaging with potential users and influencers on social media. Share teasers and gather feedback to refine your product.
    Lekan Oladosu
    Launching soon!
    There a discussion about this, the Author listed good action steps you can follow https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
    Priya Rani
    Plan a well-timed launch day. Have a clear strategy for engaging with comments and feedback. Use analytics to track the performance of your launch and be prepared to adjust your approach based on real-time data.
    Azza Shahid
    Creatin buzz