• Subscribe
  • How can we promote a new product with limited funding?

Luna Liang
    9 replies
    Could you share your experience?

Replies

amelia rose
    Have you considered using referral programs?
    katheleen Chips
    I’ve foundthat leveraging social media is key when you’re on a tight budget. Focus on organic growth by creating engaging content .and
    Sana Khan
    One approach that worked for me was collaborating with other small businesses. We cross promoted each other's products, which expanded our reach without spending much.
    Susan R. Pruitt
    In my experience, email marketing is highly cost effective. If you already have a list of potential customers, start with a personalized email campaign.
    Jhony Srear
    Maybe try partnering with micro-influencers? They often have highly engaged audiences and might be more affordable, plus they can create authentic content that resonates well with their followers
    Cary Montrose
    I've found that leveraging social media and engaging with relevant communities can be super effective. Sometimes, organic reach can make a big difference without spending a lot.
    Aleksander Brousseau
    I’ve noticed that relying just on word-of-mouth and unpaid channels might not always be enough. Even a little investment could help boost visibility and give you insights into what works best.
    Zane Ryan
    I also want to know, apart from producthunt, what channels can independent developers use to promote new products? Hope someone can tell me.
    Han Kim
    Launching soon!
    Online and offline communities - where your users will hang out