• Subscribe
  • How come some people have personalized URLs on Medium?

Salar Davari
    12 replies
    I've come across a few personalized URLs on Medium like ( name.meduim.com) and I'm curious how they get that. Does anyone know?

Replies

Kimberly West
    I suspect that personalized URLs are given to users who write consistently and maintain a high-quality profile on Medium.
    Iris Matt
    I think personalized URLs are a feature for Medium’s top writers or those who have a high level of engagement and readership.
    Jordan bulk
    I noticed that some users get personalized URLs after they start publishing under a Medium publication. It’s worth looking into!
    jusiy Waller
    I’ve read that personalized URLs can be part of Medium’s branding tools for users who are using the platform for professional purposes.
    Keira Stump
    I think personalized URLs on Medium are provided to those who reach out to Medium support and request one, especially if they have a good reason.
    Kathe Jordan
    I believe having a verified account on Medium might be a prerequisite for getting a personalized URL. It helps establish credibility.
    Victor Crum
    I’ve seen discussions suggesting that Medium provides personalized URLs to users who contribute to their editorial or guest writing programs.
    Advin Jadis
    I think personalized URLs might be part of Medium’s strategy to reward influential writers who drive significant traffic to the platform.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ah, those fancy personalized Medium URLs! It's like getting a digital VIP pass to the blogging world. To snag yours, you'll need to tap into Medium's customization settings like a tech-savvy wizard. So, ready to claim your piece of the internet real estate?