• Subscribe
  • How common is the use of AI summarizers / Automated newsletters?

Morgane Perrier
    7 replies
    We are currently working on ReadPartner, a tool for one-click summarization and custom automated newsletters. Does anyone here consider using such a tool or is already using one? If yes, is there any general advice on what you would like to see in such a product? Thanks, and looking forward to your responses!

Replies

Kavya Tripathi
    Hi! Does the tool accurately capture the key points of the newsletter? Are the summaries concise and relevant?
    Morgane Perrier
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    Hi @kavyaaatripathi, Thanks for your interest! Yes, ReadPartner captures the key points, delivering concise and relevant summaries. We like to stay humble, so we won’t claim it’s the best out there, but we wouldn’t mind if you said it! :) We’d love for you to give it a try and would be super grateful if you could share your thoughts with us: https://readpartner.com/.
    Kavya Tripathi
    @morgane_prr Sure thing! Ill go give a try.
    Morgane Perrier
    @kavyaaatripathi looking forward to reading what you think!
    Leedirect
    Your tool sounds promising! Users might appreciate features like customizable summary lengths, integration with various content sources (RSS feeds, websites, etc.), and the ability to filter by topics or keywords. Additionally, offering personalized settings to tailor the newsletter's tone and format could make it more appealing. User-friendly interfaces and seamless automation would also be key to ensuring widespread adoption. https://njmc.me/
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    I would say getting more attention as it goes. Anything that can speed up the learning curve is important to adopt
    Morgane Perrier
    @alexdigitalmkt thanks for your feedback Alexandre! If you got some time, I'd love to hear what you think of ReadPartner. After your big day, of course! I wish you all the best with the launch of Videco tomorrow.