• Subscribe
  • How did you find the motive to continue when your dreams were shattered at some point?

Mehzabeen Azad Chowdhury
    14 replies

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    When my dreams hit a roadblock, I channeled my inner tech wizard and debugged my motivation code until it rebooted with a vengeance! Who knew resilience could be my secret superpower, right?
    Mehzabeen Azad Chowdhury
    @thestarkster that's great Gurkaran! I am glad you recognise your super power haha. Also I see the launching soon badge, let me know what you are launching would love to see
    Mileva
    By believing in God, I find the motivation and strength within myself to tackle challenges and stay inspired. This faith guides me, providing a sense of purpose and the confidence to pursue my goals with determination.
    Mehzabeen Azad Chowdhury
    @pari_pushpakar Hi Pari! Same here, I am a believer and praying helps me a lot regain the confidence and faith
    Ray Dhillon
    Purpose. Fundamentally having a meaning to live or to provide, creates a resilient mindset. Also realising that failures are learning lessons and every bad thing, can push you to greater heights, otherwise we would not grow.
    Pachi Parra
    My family depends on me, so I can't give up. When things get hard, I think of them.
    Mehzabeen Azad Chowdhury
    @pachi_codes may the Lord be with you, and with your family Pachi. You got this! And thank you for a beautiful reminder, do remember to take care of yourself though! Good luck
    Kehui Guo
    🥲 It’s tough. I would take a short break and start trying again.
    CY Zhou
    When my dreams were shattered, I found the strength to continue by focusing on small, achievable goals and surrounding myself with supportive people. This helped me rebuild my confidence and reignite my passion step by step.
    Rebaika James
    I remembered that perseverance is key to achieving any dream. Keeping this in mind, I found the strength to keep pushing forward.