• Subscribe
  • How do I create a blog/newsletter for career counselors?

Jamie McIntyre
    7 replies
    My company CareerScope.com has close to 10K career counselors using our career assessment software with students, veterans, corrections facilities and others trying to get back to work. I'd like to create a blog/newsletter associated with our site that celebrates best practices with these counselors. I have avoided WordPress and considered linking a Medium publication or Substack to my site but wondering what tools are out there that are easy to curate content on and distribute.

Replies

Oscar Wehbe
    Ghost.org is inexpensive and has a wide range of templates to start with. You can also customize the site with a web developer if your needs change.
    Jamie McIntyre
    @oscar_wehbe This is exactly what I needed from the PH community. Ghost was on my radar awhile ago and I forgot about it - looks compelling.
    Jimmy Bosse
    You can hire an amazing web developer to build a bespoke site for you. Or Squarespace.
    Darwin Binesh
    Ghost is a good start. I use Beehiiv which is great but might be a bit extra for what you're looking for. Could use super.so to turn notion page into cms and share stories as you write them. It's different but worked well for me. All the best
    Jake Goodwin
    Cheap and loaded with starter templates, Ghost.org is a great place to start. If your needs alter, you may also work with a web developer to adapt the website.