• Subscribe
  • How do I Stop People from Adding Me to Random Telegram Groups?

Madiha Eman
    4 replies
    Plzzzzzzzz tell me the solution! It sucks

Replies

Sebastian
    Tired of Telegram spam groups? Head to Settings > Privacy & Security > Groups & Channels. Set "Who can add me to groups" to "My Contacts" and enjoy the silence.
    Andreas Sohns
    It's too much easy, go to Settings> Privacy and Security > Groups & Channels and select "My Contacts" or Nobody" under "who can add me to groups.
    Hello there! We appreciate you reaching out to us with your concern. It can definitely be frustrating to be added to random Telegram groups without your permission. One suggestion we have for you is to adjust your privacy settings to limit who can add you to groups. Additionally, you can consider reaching out to the group admins directly to kindly ask them to refrain from adding you without your consent. Remember, communication is key in resolving issues like this. We hope these tips help you navigate the situation smoothly! We are building a marketing AI called Contentify AI. It's free and easy to setup. Check out the "Launching soon"
    Gurkaran Singh
    Next time someone adds you to a random Telegram group, hit them with the classic "Error 404: Group not found" line - it's bound to keep those invites at bay! Who knew dealing with unwanted group chats could be as fun as debugging code?