• Subscribe
  • How do you advertise your business? Do you use any professional services for your business?

Replies

Tanjir Rahman
    I've had success with a variety of methods, including: Online marketing: I focus on SEO and social media marketing to reach my target audience. I also use PPC advertising to target people who are actively searching for the services I offer. Professional services: I use professional services, such as video production and graphic design, to create high-quality content that will attract attention. Word-of-mouth: I encourage my clients and customers to refer my business to their friends and colleagues. Networking: I attend industry events and meetups to meet potential clients and partners. I'm always experimenting with new ways to advertise my business, and I'm always looking for ways to improve my results.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @tanjirrahman What technique was the most successful? + What product did you promote?
    Tanjir Rahman
    @busmark_w_nika Professional Service and Networking was the best and effective for me. We promoted our Animated Explainer video service. Let's connect and discuss more!
    Gatis
    Trying out linked in ads 😅
    @gs_maxx Did it worth? :-D
    Jimbo
    @busmark_w_nika @gs_maxx Thanks for letting us all know! Also, are linkedin ads new? or are using the boost feature for posts?
    Rayan ali
    Businesses use a variety of methods to advertise their products and services, depending on their target audience, budget, and goals. Some common advertising methods include: 1. Digital Marketing: This includes strategies like search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click advertising (PPC), social media marketing, email marketing, and content marketing. 2. Social Media Advertising: Businesses use platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn to reach their target audience through paid ads and organic content. 3. Content Creation: Creating valuable and relevant content, such as blog posts, videos, podcasts, and infographics, can attract and engage potential customers. 4. Influencer Marketing: Collaborating with social media influencers who have a large and engaged following can help promote products or services to their audience. 5. Print Media: Traditional methods like newspaper ads, magazines, brochures, and flyers are still used by some businesses, especially for local targeting. 6. Outdoor Advertising: Billboards, banners, and transit ads can increase brand visibility in specific geographic areas. 10kw Solar System Price in Pakistan 7. **Events and Sponsorships**: Participating in or sponsoring events can help businesses connect with their audience and create brand awareness. 8. **Search Engine Marketing (SEM)**: Using paid search ads on platforms like Google can help businesses appear at the top of search results. 9. **Word of Mouth**: Satisfied customers can be a powerful source of advertising through recommendations to their friends and family. 10. **Professional Services**: Businesses often use professional advertising agencies, marketing consultants, and digital marketing firms to develop and execute their advertising strategies. Whether a business uses professional services depends on factors like their internal expertise, budget, and the complexity of their advertising needs. Professional services can offer expertise, insights, and resources that businesses might not have in-house. They can help develop effective strategies, design campaigns, manage social media, and analyze results to refine advertising efforts. Ultimately, the choice of advertising methods and whether to use professional services depends on the specific goals and resources of each business.
    Chris Lindner
    I'm poor, then SEO and social media and any other free way I have a investor, ads please ) those free ways will still be helpful besides ads and influencers.
    Tra Dao
    We use Reddit and IH to collect feedback from tech savvy users. And since we target a niche market, we also write SEO blog posts. You can check out our website for more information: https://www.save.day/
    We do it all in-house and with freelancers in our own network. :) On a general note, if you aren't making enough money or an early-stage company, it's better to stay away from professional advertising services as they don't mostly give the expected ROI.
    @senthil99nathan What product do you promote? Also, are you looking for anybody (freelancer)?
    Darya Antonyuk
    We're a small startup without extra budgets on advertising, so as for now, we rely on SEO mainly, not a fast way though
    Anand Radhakrishnan
    @darya_antonyuk thats great advice. I totally agree but then time is the price you pay for free advertising.
    @darya_antonyuk And what are the results so far?
    Darya Antonyuk
    @busmark_w_nika well, there are no big numbers to share for now, but we see steady growth in the number of unique visitors and conversions into users!
    Anand Radhakrishnan
    Hey Nika! great question. Well it all depends on how much money you have to spend? If you are bootstrapped then i would not advise paid advertising as you will have to burn a lot of cash before you can see any traction and not to forget you will lose in the process of learning what works etc. If you need more help checkout my blog for great articles to boost sales and conversion rates. https://blog.websitestoolz.com/
    Igor Lysenko
    This is what my marketing team does. But I'm just leading the process.
    Tanjir Rahman
    As a SaaS Product Demo animation explainer video expert, I use a variety of methods to advertise my business. I focus on online marketing, such as search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. I also use professional services, such as video production and graphic design, to create high-quality content that will attract attention.
    Jimbo
    I've tried Facebook boost for posts Twitter (same thing, boosting reach) Google Ads Paying influencers One thing I have noticed is that it's been less effective for us than content marketing. We've seen very little return on buying our customer's attention. Though the boost/ads do work, in that they generate lots of views, the conversion rates are usually so low that it doesn't justify the spend. We're also bombarded constantly with poorly researched proposals that come through our info mail address. So we've not had time to really assess any of those to consider engaging with them or any other services. When it comes to would we buy services for marketing it would come down to a few things; 1. TRUST - I don't want to engage someone I haven't had the opportunity to meet, I can perhaps try a small spend with someone I've talked with first on a video call, but I value face to face. 2. DILIGENCE - I want to see that the person who claims they can market better than me, knows our market better than me. They should have done their research on our posts and ads, know why we suck, and offer helpful advice. 3. PREDICTIONS - I want to see a prediction on the % increase in #sales (bonus points for revenue) if we adopt someone's plan/proposal. This plan should be transparent in its assumptions. 4. STAGING - The plan should have a clear first milestone with all costs factored in and what we should expect to get in terns of increase in sales. We like to experiment, including with marketing, if the first milestone isn't met, that's ok, but we'd expect analysis and a new plan to recover before spending more. I'd encourage anyone else who's thinking of outsourcing marketing to have their own framework to assess a supplier, and of course, feel free to comment, or critically analyse and expand on this one. Hope this helps :)
    @jeducious And do you use also email marketing? In what segment are you running the business?
    Jimbo
    @busmark_w_nika Email is our predominant marketing channel. Though we don't 'advertise' in the sense of paying for placing ads. We have 15K ppl subscribed to a newsletter. We send newsletters and updates to our product, or new videos, articles we've published. We wouldn't use email lists purchases from others for marketing. We only use emails that we've earned.
    @jeducious And how do you communicate with Unsubscribers? Do you want feedback from them? For example, to fill up the form why they canceled their newsletter subscription?
    Jimbo
    @busmark_w_nika Everyone that unsubs gets a chance to give us feedback, we send them an email asking them if they'd share their reasons for cancelling.
    Rémi Chaput
    I think the best way is to drop a message on product hunt conversation
    Marilena Nikou
    i am the only one doing all the marketing! Email, Ads, Linkedin, events, expos!
    @marilena_n And have you somebody to consult your processes with? Or how do you get feedback and educate yourself in the marketing segment?
    Johan Öhrlund
    Launching soon!
    SEO, organic & paid advertisement on social media and good ol' fashioned in person networking has worked wonders for us!
    @jhrlund Johan, I have to agree! As I was very introverted and aimed only on social media, I lacked socializing in real life – and that's the point where all the miracles happen. Cause people are more likely to trust you / follow you / buy from you when they meet you in person and have with you some relationship.
    Teneri Decart
    Discover the untapped potential of the business world with https://bizstanding.com/directory/VT/C_/ , the one-stop directory for all your business needs. With an extensive database of detailed and up-to-date contact information, they bring you closer to every large and small business across the country. A useful resource that is worth your attention.
    Kashem Mir
    thank you for this valuable information. keep posting more.. waiting for more updates. PDF book
    Shiraz Ahmed
    I mostly use Product Hunt website to make my business grow online. Such as i have a website https://brightsolar.pk/ in which i sale solar panels and inverters.
    @shiraz_ahmed5 Is it a new business? How long have you been running it?