• Subscribe
  • How do you attract visitors to your webinar?

Anastasiya Gurevska
    8 replies

Replies

Ritesh Jha
    I hosted a few months back webinar for CTOs, CFOs, Project Managers, and IT Heads. To ensure a great turnout, start by creating compelling content and a captivating video. Next, focus on distribution. If you have a website, make sure to include a homepage pop-up and set up a landing page for webinar registration. Consider leveraging LinkedIn ads for maximum reach. When it comes to emails, craft a dynamic sequence of 3-4 visually appealing messages. For lead generation, make use of powerful tools such as Telescope.ai or Sales Navigator, and for email automation, look into CRM tools like HubSpot. If you need a template, don't hesitate to reach out to me for assistance.
    Mark Henrry
    @actually_ritesh I am working on merchandise business. What is the strategy to rank https://adventuretimemerch.shop/.
    Ritesh Jha
    @mark_henrry1 Hey Mark that is a really cool website, but if you need to work on it, you need to consider the user experience. I would be more than happy to help with the entire strategy so whyn't we connect on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/rite...
    Yulita Nurul
    Maybe you can promote it through targeted emails, social media, and partnerships, and offer compelling content or incentives.
    Alexander Galitsky
    Putting sexy girls onto creatives, so they convert better.
    Prince
    Give credits or early access benefits to people who attend the webinar. Maybe this will work.
    Nicholas Ryan Carter
    Totally! You can promote your webinar through targeted email campaigns to relevant segments of your email list. Leverage social media by sharing engaging posts about the webinar topic and speakers to generate buzz. And don't forget about partnerships - reach out to complementary businesses or influencers in your niche and see if they'll help spread the word to their audiences. Offering compelling content is key - share enticing teasers about what attendees will learn. Early bird discounts or bonus resources can provide extra incentive to sign up. You got this! 💪