• Subscribe
  • How do you balance being a startup founder part-time while having a 9-5 job and a family?

Junior Owolabi
    5 replies

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    Balancing startup dreams, a 9-5 job, and family time is like juggling code, coffee, and kids - tricky but doable with good time management and a dash of caffeine-fueled optimism! Hit me with your best multitasking tips!
    Kan Singh
    Be upfront with your family about your startup goals and the time commitment involved. Getting their buy-in and understanding is crucial. Schedule dedicated family time and stick to it, even if it means sacrificing some startup work sometimes. Striking that balance between work, family, and your passion project is an ongoing journey.
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @rilwan_owolabi1! Balancing a startup with a 9-5 job and family sounds like a real juggling act! 😅 It's inspiring to see founders wearing so many hats at once. What's your secret to managing time effectively? Any tips for staying productive without burning out? 😄 Keep up the amazing work! 🚀
    Junior Owolabi
    @abhra_ch, I haven't figured it out 😅, and I don't have kids yet 😱
    Abhra Ch.
    @prepsus Collecting tips for future then? 😂 Well, if you find some, lemme know as well. I am sure my girlfriend would definitely appreciate it 😂