• Subscribe
  • How do you build an interesting feed on LinkedIn and X?

Kostya Bolshukhin
    11 replies
    LinkedIn stuffs my feed with content and outreach tips. Boring. I wanted to make my feed more interesting and get more stories from people who create cool SAAS products. I build curated feed with a little help from Product Hunt • I Check product launches on PH • Open makers' lists of products I like • Go to their pages on X and LI • Turn on notifications if they write well! Do you have any interesting hacks or shortcuts?

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Good question. When you want to be close to like-minded people on X, I would recommend one feature (which is available for premium) – Settings –> More –> Premium –> X Pro ( https://pro.x.com/i/decks/167612... ) and you can customize decks for yourself to see the accounts you like and want to interact the most. :)
    Tim Hillison
    Building a curated feed on PH is fantastic and very intuitive. Your tips are great! Thank you! On LinkedIn, it's become harder due to algorithm changes. I switch up who I follow, and make sure that I am following companies who are bringing great products to market. Between these two tactics and asking my network, I find that I get a lot of value from LinkedIn.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @tim_ep1 yep, sometimes it feels like LI algo is playing for the opposite team Supporting point about companies. PRODUCT speaks for people behind building it. Makes sense to find pages of company you like and then go for people from the team
    Rowe Morehouse
    Sales Likelihood Calculator
    Comment on people's posts (not reposts) then connect-with-no-messsage. Both of these activities will build your LinkedIn Social Selling Index (SSI) score, which is their hint at how much their algo likes you; and it also impacts your rate limits on connection requests and daily messages. https://business.linkedin.com/sa... Look for other people who comment on the posts you like and connect with them too. Good to have a spreadsheet of like 30 accounts you visit every day or so. You'll be finding like-minded people in no time.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @rowemore btw "30 ppl you visit daily" — they could have made Sales Navigator so great product for this usecase but it shows posts only ~7h after they were published. Lame
    Rowe Morehouse
    @kostyabolsh I didn't know that. I go on and off with using sales navigator. It's pretty expensive at $99 per month. Can be good for making lead lists, and you get to send inmails, I guess.
    That's a great way to curate a more interesting feed on LinkedIn and X! It's always refreshing to connect with people who are creating exciting products and sharing their stories. And Product Hunt is a fantastic resource for discovering new and innovative SAAS products. Keep exploring and engaging with the makers you admire - you never know what inspiration or insights you might gain. Happy networking! We are building a marekting AI called Contentify AI. It's free and easy to setup. Check out the "Launching soon"
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @kostyabolsh! 😄 Your approach to building an interesting feed is awesome! I love how you're curating content from Product Hunt and following cool makers. A little hack I use is engaging with posts that interest me by commenting and liking. This tells the algorithm to show more similar content. Also, joining niche groups and participating in relevant discussions can diversify your feed. Keep exploring and happy curating! 😊
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ah, navigating the LinkedIn feed can feel like wading through a sea of outreach tips, right? It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack of business jargon! Your curated approach with Product Hunt sounds like creating a personalized buffet of SaaS goodness. Who knew finding cool products could be this fun and strategic?