• Subscribe
  • How do you conduct DEMO of your product?

Sergii Alekseev
    14 replies
    Hey Falks, please share with me your experience on how you conduct DEMO for your potential customers. We're in progress with our product and I want to get feedback based on Figma mockups. Do you use scripts? How do you collect feedback?

Replies

Helen_GoodsFox
    Understand your audience, prepare a clear narrative, and practice your demo. Focus on key features and benefits. Collect feedback and iterate.
    Helen_GoodsFox
    @sergii_alekseev We usually attract users by offering valuable reports and case studies as hooks, encouraging them to share their information. Our product is subtly showcased within the analysis, demonstrating its value naturally.
    Sergii Alekseev
    Tiger.Trade: Crypto Futures Trading app
    @helen_goodsfox thx for the comment. How do you get your audience? Trafic on the website + book a demo call?
    Janice
    For an effective product demo, I prepare a clear script, tailor the presentation to the client’s needs, and use tools like Figma to showcase interactive mockups. I then gather feedback through surveys and interviews and use this input to refine both the product and the demo approach.
    Sergii Alekseev
    @janicelewis00 Thx for the comment. Do people fill out the survey after the demo? what kind of questions do you ask in the survey?
    I keep the demo interactive by asking questions and involving the potential customers in the process. This helps me gauge their reactions and get immediate feedback.
    Richard Lewis
    I don't follow a rigid script, but I do have a list of topics I wish to address . This way, I make sure I cover all of the crucial aspects while being adaptable to the discourse.
    David Grunwald
    Hey Sergii! We use a basic script but stay flexible. For feedback, we ask questions during the demo and send a quick survey afterward.
    Sergii Alekseev
    @da_vid_grunwald what is this survey about? Hw long does it take to conduct a demo? for me 15 mins not enough 😂
    Dinda Nancy
    I use a simple script for demos and gather feedback with direct questions and a follow-up form.
    katheleen Chips
    We run through a set outline but let the conversation guide us. We get feedback through live Q&A and a short survey after.
    Cheryle Veltri
    I like to keep my demos straightforward and visual. I use clear, concise slides and live walkthroughs to showcase the product’s key features. I avoid jargon and try to show real-life scenarios where the product can be applied. This helps keep the demo relatable and easy to follow.
    Jacob Nathaniel White
    I usually start with a strong hook to grab attention, then tailor the demo to highlight the most relevant features for that prospect. Interactive prototypes using Figma or InVision can make it more engaging. Always end with a clear CTA! Analyzing their engagement and feedback afterwards helps refine my approach.
    Jennifer Nechanicka
    Use interactively.io - Interactive demo creation platform. When we launch!