• Subscribe
  • How do you convince users to take part in interviews?

Salar Davari
    17 replies

Replies

Janu Lingeswaran
    By building something they really need/want/use. By being friends with them. By having a good connection to them.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    highlight the benefits to them, such as gaining early access to new features or influencing product development. Clearly communicate the value of their feedback, assure them of their privacy, and to value their time. A personalized approach makes them feel valued. :)
    Kelly Kim
    Launching soon!
    Offering benefits to them, such as early access to paid plan or new features! And I think it is important to continuously show them your team's effort to keep communicating and improving the product.
    David Grunwald
    Make it clear that the interview will be brief and straightforward. Nobody wants to commit to a long, complicated process.
    Dinda Nancy
    Reach out personally and explain why their specific feedback is important.
    Sana Khan
    Let them know how their insights will help improve the product. People are more likely to participate if they see a real impact.
    Kacy Boone ❇️
    They should be compensated for their time. Typically a $50-$100 gift card depending on the length of the interview.
    Imam yousaf
    I make it clear that their feedback is valuable and will directly influence improvements. People like to know their input makes a difference.
    Richard Reis
    AI Document Translator
    AI Document Translator
    Have to offer them some incentive (usually a discount). Amazon gift cards work on me 100% of the time!
    Renly Borris
    I try to keep the interviews short and flexible, respecting their time. Making it easy and quick helps get more people involved.
    Luther Westover
    Let them know how their feedback will improve the product and benefit them in the long run.
    Thomas Harper
    By thank them for their time and input.
    Chioma Nzomiwu
    Clearly expain how their participation will be helpful.
    Tina Kim
    Share positive stories from others to build trust.
    Rahul Parmar
    We offer incentives and emphasize the value of their feedback in shaping future product improvements.
    Tumblar Kevin
    Offer flexible timing to match their availability.
    Oke feranmi Glory
    Offer rewards or bonuses to make joining the interview more attractive.