• Subscribe
  • How do you create a catchy website title?

Kostya Bolshukhin
    23 replies
    Writing good text for the main page is driving me crazy. How do you make it sexy, but clear? Have you fond any good articles or guides that can help?

Replies

Rebaika James
    I like to test different titles with friends or colleagues to see which one resonates the most.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @rebaika_james don't you feel that colleagues know a little too much about the product?
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    A catchy title makes or breaks the first experience your users have with the product. We made an app for 1:1 meetings to help busy managers prepare in minutes and never lose important stuff. https://www.mgmate.co/ Here is what we got now: Build a feedback and support culture in your team Employee + manager ongoing feedback space, helping with agenda, blind spots, and agreements And I feel it could be so much better, but don't get how to fix it
    Mason Julian
    Keep it search-friendly! Sprinkle in a relevant keyword or two. This helps people find your site when they search for something related to your topic.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @mason_julian makes sense I also love when website has precise words nor only marketing fluff
    Daniel Smith
    Use power words! Words like "amazing," "ultimate," or "secrets" can grab attention. Just don't go overboard - you want to sound interesting, not spammy.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @daniel_smith29 dont you think that people filter them out?
    Thomas Wright
    Keep it short, sweet, and to the point! People shouldn't need a dictionary to understand your website title. Think of it like a first impression - clear, concise, and catchy.
    Thomas Turner
    Tips & Tricks for Targeted Traffic!" - This comment mentions specific benefits Targeted traffic and promises actionable advice tips & tricks. It showcases the practical value of learning how to create a catchy website title.
    Ronald Walker
    Stand Out From the Crowd: Power Up Your Website Title - This comment emphasizes the benefits of a catchy title . It also uses a power word power up to suggest a boost in website performance.
    David Walker
    Website Title WoesCraft a Click-Worthy Headline - This comment uses a question to pique the reader's curiosity.
    Jaimy James
    This comment highlights the practical benefit of a catchy title (conversions) and uses an action verb hook to grab attention. It also mentions the target audience visitors to showcase relevance.
    IK
    A catchy website title should be clear, memorable, and reflect your brand's unique value proposition. Focus on using strong keywords and keep it short to make a lasting impression.
    Idris Saidu
    I focus on what makes my site unique and try to highlight that in the title.
    Mercy James
    I try to keep my titles short and sweet, making sure theyโ€™re easy to remember
    Rohit Kumar
    I like to brainstorm with a group. Sometimes,bouncing ideas off others can lead to the perfect title.
    Kushagra Singh
    stealing from websites whose products i love. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @kushagrajunior thats how I tell that comment left by human! Love the tactics
    CY Zhou
    Creating a catchy website title involves understanding your target audience and incorporating relevant keywords. Keep it short, memorable, and reflective of your brand's unique value proposition.
    Jake Hamilton-Daynes
    Copywriting is a vastly underestimated skill. A good copywriter will not only make an impact on the reader with their statement, but also impart that clear message that the company is trying to put forward. An article or guide isn't necessarily going to give you that skill, it's a hard won ability that takes time and practice.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Crafting a captivating website title is like finding the perfect balance between a pickup line and a job description - intriguing yet informative! While there are no shortcuts, scouring through copywriting resources and guides, like those by Neil Patel or Copyblogger, can definitely set you on the right path to creating that magnetic headline!
    Adeeb Malik
    Why do you want to sell? Because you've got a solve that addresses problems...in a simple way. I don't know what happens to people when it comes to marketing their products. You're selling simplicity, right? So, sell like it! Simple is Sexy. Coming to the catchy bits, get simple first, then comes the catchy part. As you get simple, try finding creative ways without losing the simplicity. It'll work!