• Subscribe
  • How do you find and promote your product to your target audience?

Jeyoung Jung
    8 replies
    I think a lot of relevant online communities have rules against direct product promotion, so I'm curious if there are effective ways to reach out to our target customers, whether it's online or offline.

Replies

Dila
    Create a marketing plan by choosing platforms where your audience spends time (social media, websites, etc.) and developing strategy such as ads or parterships. Also, use SEO to optimize the product's website and content to rank higher on search engines, making it easier for your target audience to find you.
    Dedew
    1. Use content marketing to add value. 2. Engage in online communities. 3. Partner with influencers. 4. Run targeted ads (SEO/SEM). 5. Leverage email campaigns. 6. Attend local events or offer samples.
    Hamna Malik
    Focus on adding value in online communities rather than direct promotion. Share insights and solutions and your product will naturally gain attention.
    CargoSerices71
    cambiar letra es un proceso que permite personalizar la forma en que se muestra el texto en diferentes contextos, como en documentos o presentaciones. Al cambiar letra, puedes seleccionar diferentes fuentes, tamaños y estilos que se adapten a tus preferencias y necesidades visuales. Esto no solo mejora la estética de tus trabajos, sino que también puede facilitar la lectura y la comprensión del contenido.
    Pratham Agrawal
    initially you can promote in your network and after that you can do organic marketing via social media like Instagram. ( make content and softly promote your product ) this requires no investment initially and furthermore you can run targeted ads, engaging in communities , email marketing is not that effective tbh
    Prince Virani
    I'm still finding the answer to your question😅
    Craig M. Bundy
    By paid marketing.