• Subscribe
  • How do you gather and incorporate user feedback from Product Hunt into your marketing strategy?

Mileva
    15 replies

Replies

Gianuario Lupia
    I use feedback to refine our target audience personas and adjust our messaging to better connect with them.
    Milo Nathaniel Thorne
    We leverage user feedback from Product Hunt by analyzing the comments and reviews to identify common themes, feature requests, and pain points. This insight helps shape our messaging to highlight how our product addresses those needs. We also engage with the PH community by responding to comments and using their specific language in our marketing copy to show we're listening. The enthusiasm and support from PH users makes for great testimonial quotes too!
    Kartar Gurjar
    I prioritize feedback based on user engagement and relevance.
    Brady Wilfahrt
    I look for feedback trends and patterns that align with our strategic goals.
    Prudens Moulton
    I set up a feedback review cycle where we assess and integrate feedback regularly.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    You definitely want to add it to "Wall of love" section on the website.
    Aruna Neervannan
    First of all, not all of PH's community members would fit a product's target audience. So, making sure to filter out messages from people outside your target persona will eliminate a lot of inaccurate feedback. Of the ones that remain, you have to make sure that the user is actually saying what they mean to say. In consulting, there's the concept of "customer's voice" - the first job of a consultant is to figure out the gaps in customer's description of the problem, whether they're saying it right etc. Similarly, is the user saying it right? Are they describing it fully? In this way, develop that feedback fully. Ensure enough people have the same feedback, so it's not just 1 or 2 people saying it. Otherwise, you'd end up making changes in all directions. Only after all these can you actually implement it into your strategy.
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @pari_pushpakar! 🌟 What a great question! Gathering user feedback from Product Hunt can really shape your marketing strategy. Analyzing comments, upvotes, and reviews helps you understand user preferences and pain points. Thats what I do most of the times.
    Leo Henry
    User testimonials from Product Hunt serve as powerful social proof in our marketing materials and pitches.
    Advin Jadis
    We leverage insights from Product Hunt discussions to create educational content that adds value to our community.
    Hugo Dominic Carmichael
    Def incorporate PH user feedback into product positioning & messaging! Seeing which features ppl rave about lets u know what to highlight. Plus actual user quotes make great social proof in ads/web copy. I also use PH comments to find the words users naturally use to describe the product & work those terms into my copy for better resonance.