• Subscribe
  • How do you get good ideas that are worth building?

Abdul Haseeb
    5 replies
    for me quora and reddit are the best platforms to look for problems you may find a really good idea. how do you get ideas?

Replies

Milli Sen
    Reddit, Quora, X are pretty good platforms to find good ideas. Also startup ideas podcast.
    Janu Lingeswaran
    Mostly 3 sources: 1) My own problems in business 2) I find a solution for someone else's problem 3) I see a product which is very profitable and new - I see a lot of ways how to build and distribute it better.
    mikeharing
    Reddit is a goldmine for finding real-world problems. I also like to browse niche forums Honista Apk and communities—they can spark some unique ideas too.
    Abdul Haseeb
    @mikeharing72 how do you find good ideas on reddit? btw we have an upcomig launch of boilerplatehub, we would love if you can check that out
    Tatiana Vdovychenko
    It’s always a challenge. To tackle this, stay on top of business trends and keep an eye on relevant events and their impacts. Subscribing to insightful newsletters can save you the hassle of gathering information yourself. It’s also crucial to stay connected with your audience to grasp their needs and preferences. Plus, drawing inspiration from others’ ideas can be helpful - many software development companies share valuable insights, like in this article: https://jetsoftpro.com/blog/9-so...