• Subscribe
  • How do you guys gather analytics from multiple sources?

Lokesh Jonakuti
    2 replies
    How do you guys gather analytics from multiple sources like google analytics, shopify analytics, marketing analytics from mailchimp, klaviyo etc., paid ads: google ads, facebook ads analytics, ? or don't you bother much about it at all? I have been trying to gather my website, marketing, paid ad analytics at one place and have been looking at different tools like supermetrics, whatagraph which are pretty much expensive. How are you guys doing it? I think we should have an affordable solution that gathers data from multiple sources within a fixed price of $30 to $50 range. are there any such tools you are using? if not, I want to build one. Is it worth my time to do it? Is it a problem would to even bother to find a solution to? Is it worth your time and money?

Replies

Melissa Hugel
    Our product, Hurree, is actually built to do just this. We offer a 7-day free trial of Hurree. This will give you full access to all features on our professional tier and allow you to try out the platform for yourself. Check us out if you can๐Ÿš€ https://www.hurree.co/product-hunt
    Barry Zheng
    GPTBLOX-ChatGPT Save Data
    GPTBLOX-ChatGPT Save Data
    I've dabbled with Zapier to stitch some data together. But the complexity arises with deep-dive analytics. A dedicated, budget-friendly tool focusing solely on gathering and visualizing multi-source analytics would be a hit.