• Subscribe
  • How do you handle self-doubts?

Harshu thaheed
    9 replies

Replies

Laeequa Ahmad
    Sometimes I don't try to hush out the selfdoubts because they keep me grounded as an entrepreneur. I like to believe I know less, and I can do much better and these feelings usually come from self-doubt!
    alyssagf
    Handling self-doubt involves several strategies: 1. Acknowledge and Understand: Recognize and accept that self-doubt is normal and can be a signal to reflect on your goals and fears. 2. Seek Feedback: Talk to trusted friends, mentors, or colleagues for their perspectives and advice. 3. Set Small Goals: Break down larger tasks into manageable steps to build confidence through incremental successes. 4. Focus on Strengths: Remind yourself of your past achievements and strengths to reinforce your self-belief. 5. Practice Self-Compassion: Treat yourself with kindness and avoid harsh self-criticism. 6. Continuous Learning: Engage in activities that enhance your skills and knowledge, which can help reduce feelings of inadequacy. These approaches can help build resilience and confidence over time.
    Nayab Mir
    Self-doubt is like a shaky reminder telling you that 'This might be too big for you.' However, I overcome this feeling by looking back on what I have achieved so far. Seeing how far I have come, boosts up my confidence that 'I can do this.' Also, feeling of self doubt keeps me grounded, seeing that there is so much more I can learn and I can get more productive keeps me going.
    Hibba Shahid
    Self-doubt may be a common problem but it can be overcome. remember — you are far from the only person to experience doubt, and you won’t be the last to overcome these feelings
    Momin Ul Abidin
    By focusing on my strengths and past successes.