• Subscribe
  • How do you handle the cold outreach directed at you?

Ashutosh Raj
    8 replies

Replies

William M
    I usually take a quick glance at the message to see if it's relevant to me or my work. If it doesn't catch my interest or seem useful, I might ignore it or delete it.
    Fay_F
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    Clips to Videos by VMEG
    I feel like I'm doing something very contradictory right now. I'm ignoring these cold reaches while I keep sending cold emails to my users. T.T
    murph
    @fay0227 I think if you're emailing your existing users, its not a cold email. i don't think you're contradictory in that case at all!
    Tyrone Robb
    Launching soon!
    All of the emails go straight to spam, I don't have my number anywhere. And on Linkedin it depends, most of them are people seeking upvotes so I assess and decide if I like it or not.
    murph
    Most is low effort copy pasta -- I ignore. If I think someone actually applied some minimal effort tailoring the message, I'll respect that effort with a quick "thanks, but no thanks" reply. Much more likely to respond to cold message on LI than cold email fwiw...
    Sawyer Wyatt
    If it feel like just another generic pitch, I often don’t engage. But if it’s personalized and seems like it could be beneficial, I’m open to giving it a chance.
    Lorenz Sell
    I've met with a few people who cold emailed me and it's always been an interested experience. I always learn a lot. I do a lot of cold outreach myself, sending out about 1000 emails a day. A lot of what I learned about how to do that came from meeting people who cold emailed me.