How do you handle the pressure and stress that comes with running a startup?

Vlad Golub
8 replies

Replies

Percival
Keep your vision in mind, and make sure that you won't be too miserable even if you lose the game.
Bedford West
It helps a lot that I love the team I work with and the mission of the company. Outside of that, I try to intentionally unwind once I'm able to step away. High quality time off is so important.
Shajedul Karim
pressure and stress: the constant companions of the startup journey. confronting them takes grit, yes, but also grace. πŸš€πŸ’₯ personally, i've found that rituals help. they anchor my day, add predictability amidst chaos. a mindful morning routine, an evening wind-down ritual - little islands of calm in the storm. πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈπŸŒ… second, exercise. the mind-body connection is real, and physical activity is a potent stress-buster. it's a time-out for the mind, a recharge for the body. πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ third, community. connect with other founders, share the journey. their insights, experiences, can be a salve on your stress. sometimes, just knowing you're not alone helps. 🀝🌐 and lastly, perspective. remembering why you started, what you're striving for. stress is a price you pay, yes, but for a dream that's yours, a vision that motivates. always keep sight of that. 🎯🌟 and, stress can't be eliminated, but it can be managed. how do you navigate your entrepreneurial waters?
AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
Red wine πŸ˜…
Fangbo
I like a quote from Elon Musk: Starting a company is like staring into the abyss and eating glass. That's how painful it can be.
Buse Kara
Prioritizing and setting clear goals, time management, work-life balance and friendship I think.
Igor Lysenko
The team mostly helps me with this, but it helps because it makes me more worried about launch :)