• Subscribe
  • How do you handle your social media posting?

Robert Taylor
    10 replies
    For those out there with limited time and staff, even solo entrepreneurs, how do you handle your social media? Personally, I'm use to goal setting, experimentation, and post scheduling with a team. When you have limited resources do you just limit the amount of platforms you work with, have limited goals, or do you just have a special tool that allows you to do everything? Does it get overwhelming or is it quite manageable?

Replies

Jabari Zuri
    Firstly the most important thing is to analyse how important it is for your business and then allocating a resource or some time from your schedule according to that. Once you know what you want to achieve then there are multiple tools that can help you make the work easy.
    CY Zhou
    I use a combination of scheduling tools like Buffer for consistency and real-time engagement to keep it authentic. It's all about balancing automation with genuine interaction.
    Ujjwal Mishra
    About content generation for social media posts, we make templates which suit our brand identity. And then we use those templates for efficient content generation. They also help with a consistent branding as an added bonus. And leverage any of the numerous AI tools out there for home help with copywriting. Also for email marketing, pretty much similar strategy.
    Naomi | Beeyond AI
    Utilize AI for helping with copywriting (both Social media posts and blogs) and content generation for all different Social Media. Since we have our own product Beeyond AI (beeyondai.com) for that, it certainly helps. Do check it out. ๐Ÿ˜ Also, scheduling posts for social media helps! And in addition to that, it's just an accumulation of small optimizations here are there, like utilizing templates, repurposing old posts, etc. which help.
    Sahil๐ŸŽงโš›๏ธ
    I use my own tool for the same . It automatically creates ai post whenever I do something new with my product. Here's the link : https://kanbancast.com
    Joseph Abraham
    SaaS for Greater Good
    SaaS for Greater Good
    @meetedgar is my fav, does a great job with calendar, scheduling and reposting with your team.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I post things how I feel them to be more authentic but at the same time try to add value + it is not about posting โ€“> it is about interaction.
    Mileva
    Handling social media posting effectively involves a combination of planning, consistency, and engagement.
    Nancy Wright
    I focus on just 1-2 platforms where my target audience is most active. Consistency is key, so I create a realistic posting schedule I can stick to, even if it's just a few times per week. Social media management tools like Buffer or Hootsuite can help with scheduling posts in advance to save time. It's manageable if you keep your strategy focused and use the right tools. Quality over quantity!
    Gurkaran Singh
    Juggling social media platforms solo is like being a one-person band - you might not have all the instruments, but you can still rock the show with some creative rhythm!