• Subscribe
  • How do you keep up with social media video creation as the demand grows?

Zara Anita Paul
    3 replies
    Videos are the best performing media types on social, and consumers are favouring video over static posts more and more. It's becoming increasingly difficult to keep up with the demand, because video editing has not been scalable. What tools or tips have you found helpful in creating more video content efficiently? Whether it's project management tools, video editing tools, or recording equipment, I'd love to hear what's working for you. On a similar note, we've launched Choppity ClipAnything. It allows you to find any moment of any long video using natural language. It's aimed at speeding up the time it takes to search through a video and make social content. If that's something you're dealing with, check it out at https://www.producthunt.com/posts/choppity Keen to see your thoughts and tool recommendations!

Replies

Aaron Morris
    Best decision I made was to get a super high quality USB webcam. Makes it much easier to record content on the fly than setting up a DSLR every time 😴
    Zara Anita Paul
    @aarvn Actually depending on your DSLR, you can connect it to your laptop with a HDMI. It's next level webcam quality haha
    Sonia paul
    I like using my phone to record videos as I find carrying equipment around frustrating, this just means I can rely on using only my laptop and phone to rather than worrying about too many other things!