• Subscribe
  • How Do You Keep Users Coming Back to Your B2B SaaS Product? πŸ€”

PRIYANKA MANDAL
    8 replies
    Hey Product Hunt Community, πŸ‘‹ I'm curious to learn from your experiences and strategies for keeping users engaged and coming back. Let's share our insights and help each other out. πŸ™Œ

Replies

Keith Mc
    Launching soon!
    Great topic, also interested in finding out
    Rahul Agarwal
    Support! The customer retention can only be achieved via Good Support! Doesn't matter how good your services are, if you're not there to pull him out from the situation he is stuck in, he won't be giving you any other chance.
    Ibileke Samuel
    A great UI is one way, another way is good customer ratings and feedback, it ensures value for your users
    CY Zhou
    Ensuring continuous user engagement in a B2B SaaS product requires delivering consistent value through regular feature updates and excellent customer support. Additionally, leveraging data-driven insights to personalize the user experience can significantly enhance retention.
    My3 Murthy
    interesting in following this topic
    Aruna Neervannan
    Stickiness in features, slick & fast UI, reliable customer support and doing what you say i.e. vision & mission. Stickiness in features can be done in many ways - onboarding experience, having something new for user everytime they login (like recommended videos in YouTube), extensive and deep integrations, gamification etc.
    Ali Anjamparuthi
    To keep users coming back to your B2B SaaS product, focus on providing exceptional value and a seamless user experience. Regularly update features based on user feedback, ensuring the product evolves with their needs. Implement personalized onboarding and offer continuous support through webinars, tutorials, and responsive customer service. Use email marketing and in-app notifications to highlight new features and best practices. Additionally, foster a community around your product where users can share insights and tips, enhancing their overall engagement and loyalty.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Trying to retain B2B SaaS users is like trying to nail Jengaβ€”keep the experience engaging, balanced, and avoid crashing down! How do you add that extra zest to your product to make users keep coming back for more? πŸš€