• How do you keep your team motivated?

Anil Matcha
    18 replies

Replies

Alec Nguyen
    Afforai
    Afforai
    Launching soon!
    goals, KPIs, and ownership. I'm launching next wednesday, would you consider following the launch?
    Alec Nguyen
    Afforai
    Afforai
    Launching soon!
    @ishita_bashak Hey Ishita, I've launched my product and I could really use your feedback, Here's the link if you don't mind: producthunt.com/posts/afforai
    Ishita Bashak
    @alec_afforai Hi guys Absolutely! I'm thrilled to follow your launch next Wednesday. It's always exciting to witness the culmination of hard work and innovation. https://ffstylishname.com
    1) Share snippets of real yet inspiring stories. Makes people believe that they could achieve a similar remarkable feat. 2) Show the path ahead and sell the vision/dream. Makes people aspire and work towards a better future.
    Sophia Clark
    Solid question. In my experience, nothing beats transparent communication and appreciation for their work. If you're not already doing it, consider regular check-ins and be sure to highlight their achievements.
    Alex Radovichenko
    1) I charge the team with a vision of the project 2) hr leads 1x1, and we immediately understand who needs a couple of days off, and who needs help with changing the approach to work. 3) we share our achievements in different projects. 4) we constantly improve the project and show the changes to the team first of all 5) we share customer feedback, which also energizes the team 6) we organize informal events, speaker clubs, meetings with psychologists, watch movies, etc. 7) give all employees the opportunity to influence the development of the project, we have a notion page with the backlog where everyone can add their ideas to improve the project 8) + we are building a Talents Community Ultimately, everyone wants to be meaningful and self-fulfillment
    Amulya Prasad
    Treating them well and making them believe that you have the best interest in helping them grow. This gives them the urge to reciprocate. Ana ya KPIs and appraisals will always work.
    Frank Sondors
    Go for food and drinks and chat about shit
    Cyril Gupta
    CloudFunnels AI
    CloudFunnels AI
    I use the Panchatantra model Sam Dam Dand Bhed Every person needs to be motivated uniquely. What works, they get.
    Shajedul Karim
    keeping the fire stoked, that's the art. stoke the 'why'. the shared vision. it fuels, it inspires. it's the north star. keep it bright, keep it visible. recognize the spark. the effort, the progress. big or small, they matter. celebrating them fosters motivation. appreciate. nurture growth. opportunities to learn, to expand, to soar. growth fuels motivation. keep it ripe. cultivate a culture of care. show up, be there. empathize. a team that feels seen, heard, valued? that's a motivated team. promote ownership. let them own, let them lead. autonomy isn't just empowering, it's motivating. remember, it's an ongoing dance. stoke, adjust, stoke again. it's the rhythm of motivation.
    André J
    Dedication -> Motivation
    Alec Nguyen
    Afforai
    Afforai
    Launching soon!
    @sentry_co Hey Andre, I've launched my product and I could really use your feedback, Here's the link if you don't mind: producthunt.com/posts/afforai
    André J
    @alec_afforai Sure. I would work on the USP of this product. Show me how it works and how it's unique and better than the competitors. Also a table of features and attributes this has vs the competitors would be nice.
    Alec Nguyen
    Afforai
    Afforai
    Launching soon!
    @sentry_co Absolutely, we developed our own AI framework called "Comprehension Model" which increases the reasoning ability for the AI to be able to process and understand longer texts. For example, truly understand a whole e-book, not just chunks of it. You can summarize, translate, interact, and answer questions about your book, documents, spreadsheets. Our Comprehension model achieve 10x coverage of. text data than ChatGPT.
    Liam thompson
    What are their strengths and weaknesses? What motivates them? The more you know about your team members, the better you'll be able to motivate them.
    Emma Bailey
    Transparency, autonomy, and purpose. Let the team know what's happening, give 'em control over their work, and remind 'em why it matters.