• Subscribe
  • How do you maintain work-life balance?

Umair Zubair
    5 replies

Replies

Binod T
    Work-life balance is a term used to describe a situation where your work and personal life are in perfect harmony. A typical 20-hour work week with one hour of exercise every day, 3 good meals a day, and a seven-hour sleep every night. Work-life balance is not a term that I use because it doesn’t fit with my life. I have found it better to consider work as things you do that provide you with an income. Life on the other hand, is everything else. This means that work is only a part of your life, not the whole of it. In other words, when I say I have work-life balance it really means I have income-life balance.
    Amelia Watson
    If you want to be able to find work-life balance, then you have to learn how to say “no,” and do so often. That is the only way to ensure that you are not overworked and strung out, and you can actually make time for your friends, family, and your own sanity.
    Joseph D Garner
    Sometimes the best way I have found to maintain work-life balance is to have a different definition of both.
    Software Guy (Aarvy)
    I'm not able to manage it, but one thing is for sure, if I finish the tasks on the assigned time, then surely I get time to spend with my family.