• Subscribe
  • How do you manage work-life balance?

Emma Foster
    7 replies

Replies

Muhammad Ali
    Recognizing the importance of maintaining your physical health, emotional well-being, and mental fitness is the first step to making it a priority in your work-life routine.
    Kamila Klavíková
    @dev_concerns But what should follow is you make time for it, even for small things. I From my experience It's easy to forget to brush your teeth when you're exhausted. I tend to immerse myself in my work and forget about everything else 😅. To prevent that I focus on basic habits this year and planning my time in the way I can work on every area every week ideally. ✏I track my habits in a simple table. Rows are habits, column are days in a month. 📅 To plan my week, I use an online whiteboard. I have one card for each day. Each task is a card that is a different color based on what area it is from. I already see some improvement.
    Elena Cirera
    -Leave work at a reasonable time. -Leave work at work -Learn when to say "No." -Limit nonessential activities. -Create a Personal and Professional To-Do list
    Tytti Sandström
    By having a mindset, that work is what I do 8 hours a day and no more. If something work related is spinning in mind on free time, write it down and forget about it.
    Samira Akhlaqi
    Manage your time. Give yourself enough time to get things done.Learn to say no.Evaluate your priorities at work and at home and try to shortenyour to-do list.Detach from work. Consider your options. liteblue