• Subscribe
  • How do you manage your payments and invoices?

Abdellah
    5 replies
    Hey community! I'm curious to know how do you handle your payment transactions management for incomes and cost spending transactions? Are you utilizing specific tool for manual insert or integrating automatic workflows with payment gateways or banks to streamline the process? Please share your insights, and strategies below! Example Workflows: - Create a transaction inside your business management app, once the payment happen in stripe. - Create a recurring invoice and update its payment once paid.

Replies

Asmitha Rathis
    We use Stripe for building QueryPal and integrate with Stripes webhooks.
    Milli Sen
    Stripe
    Herrera Herrera
    Managing payments and invoices efficiently is crucial for maintaining financial health. I use accounting software to track and categorize transactions, set up automated reminders for due payments, and regularly reconcile statements to ensure accuracy. For invoicing, I generate and send digital invoices promptly and follow up on overdue payments. Implementing these practices helps streamline finances and avoiding late fees. Visit https://grandeairsolutions.com/s..., don't forget to check out local services for prompt assistance. For any issues, make sure to schedule AC repair in Round Rock TX.