• Subscribe
  • How do you navigate ads optimization in Europe?

Karl Mechkin
    2 replies
    I’m learning Facebook ads and almost everywhere I read, there are recommendations to optimize only for sales and that other goals just won’t bring results. At the same time, tracking with pixel seems to violate privacy regulations. How do you navigate ads optimization? Do you just do more work, like analyses, testing, and targeting manually? Do you narrow audience based on interests more? What events do you optimize for? Awareness, traffic, engagement, or leads? I'm looking forward to learn from your stories.

Replies

David
    Launching soon!
    Hi Karl! I would say this depends on what you’re selling as well as your budget. 1. If it’s a low-ticket, low commitment product with a broad appeal, then sure, it could work well since the buying decision is quicker and requires less persuasion. 2. If your budget (and tracking set-up) allows it. Use this formula as a starting point to determine the required daily budget ((CPAx50)/7). This ensures that your campaign gets enough data for proper optimization. For higher ticket products, or products with longer consideration cycles, a classic prospecting/retargeting set-up would probably be more efficient as it allows for greater longevity and more control. Good luck!
    Arocho Byron
    When optimizing Facebook ads, I focus on more than just sales by starting with broader objectives like awareness or engagement to warm up the audience, then gradually shift to conversions like leads or sales. Privacy regulations make pixel tracking challenging, so I use first-party data, Custom Audiences, and server-side tracking to target users. I also balance broadTell The Bell and interest-based targeting, testing different combinations regularly. I optimize for middle-funnel events like leads or add-to-cart, not just purchases, and continuously run A/B tests to refine audiences and creatives for better performance.