• Subscribe
  • How do you overcome those moments in which everything seems to go badly?

Andrea Vannelli
    5 replies
    I think everyone of you has faced those moments, the host doesn't work, issues with a third party service, no idea how to solve something... What do you do?

Replies

Henry Habib
    When things go south, staying calm and tackling each problem one by one helps. It's all about seeing it as a learning experience. Bad days happen, but good days are always ahead.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Emotion flow :D OKay... I need to go for a walk, sport or do anything else, because I would be more depressive. Not worth raping the process when you cannot move with something. Some things need to be abandoned for a while so you can gain the energy and knowledge to change them later. :)
    Andrea Vannelli
    Thanks all of you very much, every suggestion when you feel a bit lost is appreciated So take a break, do physical activities, breaking down problems into smaller and talk to someone for a good advice, that's what I've just made :)
    Gurkaran Singh
    When everything seems to go haywire, I channel my inner tech wizard and sprinkle some debugging magic! It's like untangling earphones - frustrating at first, but oh-so-satisfying when you finally crack the code! How about you? How do you tackle those techy meltdowns?
    Andrea Vannelli
    @thestarkster The problem is when your inner tech wizard is tired or the problems come from an external service and you've to explain and wait for someone else solve for you