• Subscribe
  • How do you personally define creativity, and where do you find it in your day-to-day life?

Lumi
    11 replies
    Is it more about problem-solving, self-expression, or something else entirely for you? Also, where do you tend to find creativity in your daily life - whether it's in your work, hobbies, or even in the small, unexpected moments?

Replies

Iulian D
    To me, creativity is all about solving problems in unique and effective ways. I find it in my work when I’m faced with challenges that force me to think outside the box and come up with new solutions.
    Savian Boroanca
    Look at the same thing as everybody else and see something they can't see. I find it in very few authentic people, it's a gift 🎁
    Andreea S.
    Creativity, to me, is the ability to see the world through a fresh lens and connect seemingly unrelated ideas in new and meaningful ways. I find that spending time in nature is one of the most powerful ways to tap into this creative energy. 🌳
    Ana Țintescu
    I think of creativity as a form of self-expression, where I can bring out my thoughts and emotions in a tangible way. I find it every day in the way I dress, the way I decorate my space, and even in how I approach daily tasks.