How do you plan for your week over the weekend?

Anil Matcha
31 replies

Replies

After this week's launch, we'll review data and feedback. Next week, we'll update our roadmap with a focus on prioritizing the most requested user features. How about you, Anil?
Saif Ullah Khalid
Sinking deep in the thoughts that after two days, the same routine will resume.
Prem Saini
Engrossed in pre-launch orchestration, meticulously fitting together critical building blocks required for.
Albama Linn
Review your calendar and to-do list. Make a list of all the tasks and appointments you have for the upcoming week. This will help you to identify your priorities and see where your time is going.
Stephen Maden
Take a look at your calendar and start scheduling your tasks for the week. Be sure to block out time for both work and personal commitments.
Arina Babaian
Glad that my routine is just simple. Really hard to follow all the plans
Kate Chasten
I don't know about the rest, but we have a monthly calendar that is updated weekly. At the end of the week, we review everything we're gonna do the next week and make changes wherever needed. It's so helpful.
Aloukik Bhatnagar
Being optimistic for the things. Finding solutions & working more.
Pietro Lungarini
I'm going crazy for the pre-launch of my product. Scheduled almost one week ago and now that the deadline is near i'm terryfied lol. I'm planning to continue going crazy for the rest of the week
Anna Kasumova
@wheresbebo Same with me:))) What product do you launch?
Pietro Lungarini
@anna_kasumova btw, my product is called CodeWiz! It helps developers code smarter ☺️ If you want to check it out it’s right there in my profile!
Anna Kasumova
@wheresbebo I subscribed. I will definitely check it on the launch day! Please subscribe on my product to be notified on the launch day! :)
Jake Harrison
I will still work!
Noah Jessica
Identify your top priorities for the week. What are the most important tasks that you need to complete?
Lukas Lang
Make time for yourself and for the things that you enjoy. It's important to have a balance between work and leisure.
Lesile Hensley
Create a weekly checklist. This can help you to keep track of your tasks and to stay organized.
During the weekend, I review my goals and priorities, create a to-do list, schedule tasks, and allocate time for work, relaxation, and personal activities to ensure a productive and balanced week ahead.
Liz Worthy
I try not to think about the next week over the weekend. When things inevitably pop into my head, I jot a note down on my phone to address on Monday.
Shajedul Karim
structure, yet fluidity. weekends offer a canvas to sketch the week's ambitions. list the big rocks first—projects, deadlines, non-negotiables. next, sprinkle in smaller tasks. but don't overcommit; life happens. energy ebbs and flows. plan tasks around your most productive hours. and, a week isn't just work. pencil in family, exercise, 'you' time. stillness too. planning involves knowing when to pause, breathe, reflect. goals aligned with values bring a different kind of fulfillment. stay open for serendipity. the best plans have room for the unexpected. review the past week. what lessons are you carrying forward? at week's end, look back. celebrate wins, learn from misses. adapt.
Rohan Pathak
I go through all the work that I've done through the week and then I check the things that I haven't done over the week that I was supposed to do then I brainstorm the next set of tasks for the next seven to 15 days and then categorize them according to priority and then I add them to my calendar on Sundays!
Jeff Fajans
The best time to plan the next week is Friday afternoon. Planning on Fridays can help you better relax and detach a bit over the weekend. It feels GOOD knowing you are locked in for the next week and can just do whatever to recharge over the weekend. Do a brief reflection of how your week went, what you would do differently, and what you learned (and can apply to your next week). Then, get all your priorities identified. Try asking yourself questions like: - What would I feel proud of accomplishing by end of day next Friday? - What decisions do I need to make next week? - What have I been putting off that would be a relief to get done? - What does meaningful progress on my most important goals look like for next week? - What truly matters most? It can also help to identify what you're NOT going to do the next week (Or at least identify your "not yet" items that aren't true priorities yet). Next, start creating a few dedicated time blocks for your priority work the next week. Block these times off in your Calendar Finally, get define your very first starting point for each priority work session. Often, just identifying the very first small step, and getting super specific with it, is all you need to lessen the urge to procrastinate and help you jump in, create immediate momentum, and get into Flow
Brian Hurst
I catch up on all of the things that require true "deep focus" on the weekends, as I don't have to chat with clients, or staff, during the weekends.