• Subscribe
  • How do you prioritize features when developing a new product?

Muhammad G
    10 replies

Replies

Priya Rani
    I pick features that are easy to build but have a big impact
    Muhammad G
    Launching soon!
    @priya_rani5 That’s a smart approach! Focusing on easy-to-build features with high impact ensures quick wins and delivers real value to users.
    Muhammad Hassan
    When developing a new product, I prioritize features based on user needs, potential impact on the product, and ease of implementation. Feedback from early users, market research, and alignment with the overall product vision are crucial factors in deciding what to focus on first.
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    I prioritize features based on user needs, impact, and implementation ease. Feedback from early users and alignment with the product vision also guide my decisions.
    Emily Walker
    Observing competitors and industry trends can provide valuable insights.
    Peter Victor
    I focus on what customers need the most. I ask them what features they want and build those first.
    Addau Rabiu
    I make a list of features and rate them on how much they help and how easy they are to build. The ones with the most benefit and less work come first.
    Oliver Charlotte
    I check what’s trending and what competitors are doing. Features that are popular or necessary to keep up with others get priority
    Gurkaran Singh
    When developing a new product, I prioritize features like a chef prioritizes ingredients for a top-notch dish - with a sprinkle of innovation, a dash of user feedback, and a generous portion of market demand. It's a delicate recipe for success!