• Subscribe
  • How do you professionally respond or react to a client who treats your team unethically?

Indu Thangamuthu
    8 replies

Replies

Ben D
    When a client was being unfair, I calmly explained our expectations for respectful communication. They appreciated the honesty.
    Peter Nick
    When a client was rude to my team, I scheduled a meeting to discuss it. I made it clear that respect is non-negotiable. Thankfully, they adjusted their behavior.
    elsa_jonathan
    Once, a client was unfair to one of my team members. I addressed it immediately and explained our values. They apologized and things improved.
    Robert Smith
    I once had to step in and defend my team against a disrespectful client. We had a serious talk, and they changed their behavior.
    Lois Roberson
    I had a client who crossed the line with my team. I had to set clear boundaries and it improved the situation.
    Nick Frost
    I have had to end a partnership with a client who was treating my team poorly. It was the best decision for us.
    Jasper Elliot Sinclair
    This is tough. Definitely address it directly with the client first in a professional manner. Explain how their treatment is impacting the team. If it persists, you may need to get your manager involved to establish clearer boundaries and expectations. In extreme cases, it may be necessary to part ways with an abusive client for the wellbeing of your team. But communication is key to try to resolve it.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Hey there! Treating my team unethically is like trying to debug code without any error messages – not a good look. Let's collaborate positively for a smoother tech journey ahead!