• Subscribe
  • How do you see AI impacting your industry in the next 5 years?

Muhammad Anees
    7 replies

Replies

Sage Wang
    Launching soon!
    In my field, which is logistics, AI is already helping optimize supply chains, but in 5 years, I think it’ll be much more advanced.
    @flashsonic AI is already transforming logistics, and in the next five years, I see it pushing boundaries with predictive analytics, real-time decision-making, and even autonomous deliveries. Exciting times ahead!
    Benson Gao
    As a developer, AI has already taken over a significant portion of coding. I feel that the more I work on products, the more I gravitate towards AI-driven solutions
    @bensongao That's a great point! AI-driven solutions are definitely transforming development workflows. It's exciting to think about how AI can not only optimize coding but also help developers focus more on creative problem-solving and innovation in the next few years.
    Yatheen Brahma
    I'm in education, and I believe AI is going to revolutionize how we teach and learn.
    @yatheen_brahma AI has incredible potential in education—from personalized learning paths to automating administrative tasks, it could free up educators to focus more on engaging students and fostering creativity. Exciting times ahead!
    Amelia Rose Thornton
    AI is already transforming coding through tools like GitHub Copilot that generate code snippets. In the next 5 years, I expect AI to take on more software development tasks -- from code completion, to bug fixing, to architectural design, to documentation. Developers will increasingly leverage AI to boost productivity and quality. Though AI won't fully replace developers, it will augment our capabilities and change how we write software.