• Subscribe
  • How do you stay motivated during challenging times?

Muhammad Hassan
    35 replies

Replies

Wilbert Potts
    I stay motivated by reminding myself of the bigger picture.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Reminding myself that good times or bad times, this too shall pass and you just gotta stick with your intentions and stay positive. :)
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    i really follow this line If you’re going through hell, keep going. — Winston Churchill
    Indu Thangamuthu
    I let go of my fears and other emotions alone... keep my mind clean and only share positivity to the mind. Journaling helps a lOAD
    Kexin Liu
    Got nothing to lose
    Luka Brzin
    Usually just gaslight myself into thinking everything is going to be alright.
    Lokesh Joshi
    Focusing on long-term goals, finding small victories, maintaining a positive mindset, seeking support from others, and practicing self-care to keep moving forward.
    Felicia Singleton
    I set up a routine. Having a daily structure keeps me productive and lessens the impact of challenges
    Julia Klemenc
    When things get touch, I focus on breaking down big tasks into smaller, manageable chunks. It helps me stay focused and makes the challenges seem less overwhelming.
    Victoire Mathieu
    I find that keeping a positive mindset really helps me stay motivated. When things get challenging, I focus on the progress I've made rather than the obstacles ahead. Regularly reviewing my goals and visualizing the end result keeps me driven.
    Zaheer Khan
    During tough times, I break down tasks into smaller steps and focus on what I can control. Regular breaks and talking to a mentor can also boost my motivation.
    Christopher Adams
    I stay motivated by reminding myself of my long term goals and the reasons behind them. Having a clear vision of where I want to be keeps me driven even during hard times.
    Léo Fournier
    I stay motivated by focusing on what I can control and taking things one step at a time. Setting small, achievable goals helps me feel accomplished and keeps me on track. I also make sure to take time for activities that recharge me, like reading or spending time in nature.
    Haider Murtaza
    I find that maintaining a routine and setting small daily goals helps keep my motivation up. Regular exercise and mindfulness also play a big role in managing stress.
    Zajin dacos
    When things get tough, I try to focus on small wins. Breaking tasks into smaller steps makes it easier to keep going, and each little success helps me stay motivated.
    Mathews Simons
    Talking to friends or mentors really helps me when I'm struggling.
    Billy Boy
    I keep a positive mindset and celebrate even the small wins to stay motivated.
    Xavier Jam
    I take breaks and do things I enjoy to recharge and regain perspective.
    Kerry Rivera
    I focus on small, achievable goals to keep moving forward and build momentum.
    Daniel Joseph Bennett
    Reminding myself of my purpose and values always helps me stay motivated through tough times. Focusing on what I can control, taking things one day at a time, and leaning on supportive people also makes a big difference. Challenging periods don't last forever. Stay positive and keep putting one foot in front of the other! You got this. 💪😊