• Subscribe
  • How do you stay motivated during the ups and downs of the startup journey?

Vlad Golub
    25 replies

Replies

Mark Pavlyukovskyy
    I stay motivated by keeping my vision alive and celebrating wins.
    @mark_pavlyukovskyy That's the spirit! Keep the fire burning and celebrate every small milestone like it's the next Olympic gold medalπŸŽ‰πŸ”₯πŸŽ–οΈ
    Remember that starting a company is like riding a rollercoaster, but with less safety restraints. Just embrace the ups and downs, scream if you need to, and enjoy the ride. And maybe invest in a good neck brace.
    AndrΓ© J
    visualise your self as a menacing force. Like you have the willpower of 10 elephants. Unstoppable. Go back to this primordial image in your mind when you need some extra boost. Also tell people when they doubt you. Tell them you have the willpower of 10 elephants. 🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘🐘
    @sentry_co Love this idea! And who wouldn't want to visualize themselves as an unstoppable, powerful force? Next time I'm feeling doubtful, I'll remind myself that I have the willpower of 10 elephants and crush whatever task is in front of me. Thanks for the motivation!
    George Ivascu
    1. Meditate 10 minutes every morning to start the day with a clear head. 2. Learn that you can program your brain to get dopamine from doing challenging things. 3. Have a clear goal written placed somewhere where you can see it everyday. 4. Going to the gym is a great catalyst for productivity and motivation. Just a few, but remember also to have fun with it! :)
    Keeping in mind that the only way is forward, and you will always have ups and downs regardless.
    @marksachintha Who needs a rollercoaster when you have entrepreneurship?🍿😎
    Mei
    Remind yourself of the big picture. Set backs are common. Founders should learn from it and leverage it to their advantage. I write about mental models to overcome setbacks as a founder: sunsetclub.substack.com
    @thisismeihere Love the idea of using setbacks as a tool for growth! I'll definitely be checking out your mental models - who knew sunsets could be so helpful?πŸŒ…πŸ˜‚
    Lord Brian Dean-Madanamootoo
    Break your objectives/goals into smaller achievable ones. Instead of for e.g. focusing on launching a full website, rather focus on completing the Home page, the small gratifications helps along the way.
    Olatz Urrutia
    Great question! I rely on music, my supportive team, and a sprinkle of celebration to stay motivated (even with little positive steps we are taking) and keep pushing forward! Sport and meditation are ongoing things too :)
    Yogesh Joshi
    The most important thing in the startup journey is having a clear understanding of two things - 1. Your skill set and capabilities 2. Are you trying to solve a real problem or just a created one If these are clear, the ups and downs of the journey just become the building blocks for success.
    Adan Della-Vecchia
    Personally, I find that reminding myself of the stakes keeps me motivated. When facing the inevitable challenges and setbacks that come with a startup, I recognize that it's a make-or-break situation. I believe that the moments of demotivation pose the greatest risk to the success of my startup or project. That's why I make a conscious effort to push through those tough times. I remind myself that giving up means the end of the road for my vision.
    Muhammad Ahmed
    To stay motivated during the ups and downs of the startup journey, it's important to have a clear vision and purpose, break down big goals into smaller achievable tasks, stay resilient in the face of challenges, seek support from mentors or fellow entrepreneurs, and celebrate even small successes along the way. For more detail check it out this website (https://gulfcareerz.info/)
    Deluar Hosain
    That's a great question. Staying motivated during the ups and downs of the startup journey can be challenging, but also rewarding. Here are some tips that I found from online sources: β€’ Listen to or read something motivational each day. β€’ Cultivate a learning mindset. β€’ Sign up real customers. β€’ Celebrate small wins. β€’ Find a support network. I hope these tips help you stay motivated during the ups and downs of the startup journey. You can do it!
    All it takes is a simple mindset or philosophy. Whenever I feel I have accomplished something, I look at people who have done better than me. And whenever I think I have lost something, I look at people who haven't done as well as me. This keeps me in balance and puts me on track every time I'm about to slip or lose my way.
    Kunal Mehta
    To stay motivated during the startup journey, set clear goals, surround yourself with a supportive network, celebrate small wins, embrace failure as a learning opportunity, and maintain a positive mindset. Remember your purpose and passion, and take breaks to recharge when needed.
    sandra franklin
    Seeking a top-notch web design company in Orlando? Look no further! Designzillas and Highforge are two excellent options to consider. Designzillas excels in crafting custom websites and digital marketing solutions, while Highforge offers expertise in web design and development. Both agencies prioritize user-centric designs and can help your business achieve online success. Elevate your web presence with Orlando's finest web design companies! Visit our website : https://webwolfs.com/top-orlando...
    Forrest Cannon
    Transform your online store with Creative Squad’s expert ecommerce website development services. We craft user-friendly, conversion-focused eCommerce platforms tailored to your business needs. From seamless navigation to secure payment systems, we ensure your eCommerce site drives sales and enhances customer satisfaction. https://www.creativesquad.ca/eco...
    Forrest Cannon
    Corporate reorganization involves a range of legal challenges that require expert guidance. Our law firm offers Corporate Reorganisation Welland services designed to help businesses restructure effectively and in compliance with all legal requirements. Let us help you navigate the complexities of reorganization with confidence. Visit Website:- https://jillanthony.com/corporat...
    Forrest Cannon
    Gagan Law PC provides expert legal guidance for businesses undergoing corporate restructuring Oakville. Our team is dedicated to delivering personalized service that meets the unique needs of each client. We work closely with you to develop strategies that align with your business goals, ensuring a smooth and successful restructuring process. Visit Website:- https://gaganlaw.com/
    Forrest Cannon
    Foot orthotics Milton services at our clinic provide custom-designed orthotic devices to support and align your feet properly. Whether you're dealing with plantar fasciitis, flat feet, or other foot-related issues, our orthotics are tailored to your specific needs, helping you move more comfortably and efficiently. Visit Website : - https://healingzonephysiotherapy...