• Subscribe
  • How do you stay motivated throughout the week to ensure you meet your goals?

Mileva
    10 replies

Replies

Lakshya Singh
    I try to finish lighter tasks on Monday and tuesdays and do the bigger ones on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. This is because as week ends, you have more pressure to complete them. If I leave the small tasks for the end of the week, I might not even do them! Would love to know what do you do to optimize your productivity @pari_pushpakar ?
    Joanne Hurley
    Realistic goal setting and accountability partner
    Harshil Patel
    By starting the day with an act of creation. The first (starting) act defines your day and days define your week.
    Violeta Redig
    Seeing my progress helps keep me motivated.
    Emilio Chongbang
    I reward myself for hitting milestones. A little treat or break can make the work feel worth it.
    Joseph Lucio
    Surround myself with positive influences and people who encourage me.
    Smoteria
    I told you I stay motivated by breaking my goals into smaller tasks, celebrating small wins, and reminding myself of the bigger picture.
    Gurkaran Singh
    It's like debugging code - I stay motivated throughout the week by setting small, achievable goals, celebrating each win like a mini victory dance!
    Evelyn
    Receive SMS Online
    Receive SMS Online
    Tackle your goals by setting mini-milestones and rewarding yourself with something small but meaningful after each one.
    Aztec Elric
    I stay motivated by setting clear, achievable goals, celebrating small wins, and maintaining a positive mindset 🌟