• Subscribe
  • How do you stay motivated when things aren’t going as planned?

Toni
    7 replies
    When setbacks hit, it's easy to doubt your path. I try to focus on small wins and the long-term vision. And I know that sharing with other entrepreneurs can help. What’s your strategy for pushing through tough times?

Replies

Kushal Gandhi
    I get it—setbacks can be tough! 😓 When things aren't going as expected, I break tasks into smaller steps and celebrate the little wins along the way. Connecting with other entrepreneurs for advice really helps too. By the way, I’ll be launching a quiz app (Quizify.io) soon, so staying focused is a must!
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    In such a situation, I need to take steps away because my decisions would be led by bad emotions which leads to poor results. With those feelings, I try to "fight" in some productive way: Anger → I noticed that I can run faster, lift more etc. 😃 Sadness → creative writing, photography, I sort out feelings and with this kind of art the output feels "deep" I haven't observed anything better. Maybe hanging out with friends or asking questions who were at the same point and overcame the struggle.
    Nikola Djordjevic
    Setbacks are tough, no doubt! For me, it's all about shifting focus to what can be done. Tiny wins build momentum, and I remind myself that progress isn’t always linear.
    Love Ricci
    @toni_pm They always go NOT as planned, so I am motivated to do that 😹😹😹
    Terrence Kelleman
    Usually pizza is involved 🍕🍕🍕 It's also important to remember that the path of the creative process is not linear. We become frustrated when our expectation and reality have different paths, when life goes sideways we lose faith. Remember... “A bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn” - Helen Keller