• Subscribe
  • How do you think, how the Product Hunt can be useful if you are not going to launch any product?

Ivan Marinovski
    6 replies
    I’m new to the product hunt, and I concluded that not all active platform participants came here to launch their product/startup. And it became interesting how else the platform attracts new users?

Replies

Hi Ivan! Great to connect with you! I'm Tao, cofounder and CEO behind MindOS. We're launching MindOS Memory Twin this Sunday! 🚀 I would greatly appreciate it if you could stay notified and support us on the launch day: https://producthunt.com/products.... Thank you so much! Best regards, Tao
    Jonathan Tahiry
    You can still use PH to prospect your ICP if you feel it would work! You use it also to gain visibility or to make market research.
    Elena Tsemirava
    You can exchange experiences, seek advice, and sometimes they offer valuable insights.
    Nonye
    I am not launching any product but I am here. I have seen some people seeking to hire for example content creators, marketers, testers. etc. Product Hunt can serve any purpose you want it to serve.
    Keyvan Kasaei
    You may use it's discussion functionality to give and invite them to your offering. I assume you have a landing page at least.
    Elisabeth Victoire
    It's a good way to connect with fellow entrepreneurs. Much better than Linkedin.