• Subscribe
  • How do you think marketing will look like in 5-10 years?

Janak Patel
    12 replies

Replies

Mia Sophia Walker
    AI will revolutionize marketing in the next 5-10 years. Hyper-personalization powered by AI will allow ads and content to be tailored to each individual consumer. AI chatbots and virtual assistants will handle most customer interactions. AI-generated content, images and videos will dominate. But there will still be a need for skilled marketers to provide the human touch, think outside the box, and manage the AI. The best marketing teams will combine the power of AI with human creativity and empathy.
    Sergey Pavlovich 🦄
    95% AI and 5% “old-school” professionals that ate better and more creative than AI
    hongkai
    @versus23 Hmm, I think 5% seems too low. I believe that the creativity and nuanced understanding that experienced professionals bring will be even more valuable as they complement AI's capabilities.
    Jenifer Antheme
    Everything is turning into AI based
    Christopher David Anderson
    I think AI will play a huge role in marketing in 5-10 years but human creativity and strategy will still be key. AI will automate a lot of the grunt work and personalization at scale but the best marketing will combine the efficiency of AI with the imagination and emotional intelligence of humans who deeply understand their audiences.
    Anmol Momin
    All online + AI. No more old fashion ways.
    Anastasiya Gurevska
    @a_momin999 which old-fashioned ways? Maybe you can give a few examples for me for better understanding
    Dedew
    In 5-10 years, marketing will be hyper-personalized, driven by AI and data, blending virtual experiences with real-world interactions. Brands will engage through immersive tech like AR/VR, and ethical, sustainable practices will be a must to win consumer trust.
    Nicholas Ryan Carter
    Marketing will definitely be driven by more AI and automation, but there will still be a need for human creativity and strategic thinking to guide the AI. Probably 80% AI, 20% human touch. AI will handle a lot of the tactical execution and personalization at scale, while marketers focus on the high-level strategy, branding, and creative direction. Old-school skills like storytelling, emotional resonance, and building genuine connections with audiences will be more important than ever to stand out amidst all the AI noise. What do you all think?
    Naomi Febriska Yuberthina Tahapary
    i think marketing will look like in 5 - 10 years with study at school, very creative in work and also more time make us to be success