How do you unwind from the grind?

How do you shake off the day's stress? Share your favorite relaxation ritual!

Replies

ALEXIA
I read and then write and read some more.
Igor Lysenko
Tea and a movie and I feel new.
Huynh Trinh
Check Product Hunt for new product launched and new discussion. It will help my mind fresh to get more useful information and experience. It may also help me to have a deep thinking about a serious concerns from other people which I may face it some day. That works for me.
Carol Moh
I watch TV and just let my mind completely become void of all other thoughts... And possibly a glass of wine or two if it's REALLY been one of those days haha πŸ˜…
Nadir Mansor
Sports (football/soccer) walk in the park whilst listening to music
Ruslan.D
i simply go for a walk at lunchtime .. earphones, quiet music, not crowded places
angel william
Tea and a movie and I feel new.
Shubham Sonar
Relaxation.. talking with parents and watching a comedy TV show with them.
Oliver Thomes
I watch TV and just let my mind completely become void of all other thoughts... And possibly a glass of wine or two if it's REALLY been one of those days haha πŸ˜…
Poul merry
Relaxation.. talking with parents and watching a comedy TV show with them.
Simon Rosner
i simply go for a walk at lunchtime .. earphones, quiet music, not crowded places
I like to unwind by doing a variety of things, fitness, tv, reading, cleaning, bath. How about you Bren?
Suzane Anderson
Your post just reminded me to take a step back and relax. We all need those little moments of self-care.
Unwinding from the grind can be tough, but I find that taking a walk in nature or practicing some yoga really helps me shake off the day's stress.
Anjali N
Might sound weird, but i would lay down and stare at the wall relaxing myself + also focusing on the good thoughts after which I tend to read a good fictional thriller book!
ThαΊ―ng VΓ΅
I READ BOOKS AND WATCH MOVIES
John Doe
Its either of the 3 F's for me - Food, Friends and Family.😊
Evelyn
Netflix🍿πŸ₯€
Rose Varrelli
Always the beach or a book for me - helps shut my brain off and concentrate on just one thing for a while.
Janine Wagner
Sports, coloring or walk in the park.