• Subscribe
  • How do you use AI to be more productive ?

Toni
    29 replies
    I use AI for content inspiration, interview summaries, article/research paper recaps, to challenge ideas… What about you ?

Replies

Pritam Davda
    I use AI to enhance productivity by automating repetitive tasks, generating insights, and streamlining workflows. For example, I leverage AI tools for code reviews, which help catch bugs and suggest improvements more efficiently. AI-driven analytics help me quickly analyze data and extract actionable insights. I also use AI to manage communication, automate scheduling, and even assist in writing and brainstorming, freeing up more time for creative and strategic tasks. AI acts as an extension of my capabilities, allowing me to focus on what matters most.
    Toni
    @pritam_davda great use cases
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Summarising texts and coming up with new ideas! :D
    Toni
    @busmark_w_nika oh and of course it s a time saver to write « ai comments and replies » 😂😂😂 OVER MY D€?D BODY
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @toni_pm I really do not like them :DDD do I speak with a human being or bot? :D
    Toni
    @busmark_w_nika 🤘🏻 same team
    YanXu
    There are a lot of great scribes and articles out there, hand these over to the AI and let the AI summarize and output the important parts for you
    Brian Vuong
    Leveraging AI can go beyond just content creation and summaries in my pov. For instance, a tool called Gravis AI offers a virtual business assistant that provides expert advice on resource management, operational efficiency, and customer insights. This kind of AI-driven decision support can significantly enhance your productivity by enabling data-driven strategies and reducing manual effort.
    Mirah Shah
    For me, AI tools are great for automating mundane tasks and providing insights into productivity trends. I also use it to enhance my learning and stay updated with the latest industry trends
    Toni
    @mirah_shah same here. What tools do you use to automate mundain tasks ?
    Claudia Dennis
    I use AI to streamline repetitive tasks, like drafting emails and managing schudules It saves me so much time and allows me to focus on more creative and strategic work.
    Toni
    @claudia_dennis great approach. What tools do you use for schedule management ?
    Nelson Martin
    I use AI to help me organize my daily tasks and keep track of deadlines. It really helps me stay on top of everything.
    Bailey Dotson
    I realy on AI for summarizing long articles and reports. It helps me get the key points quickly without having to read everything.
    Toni
    @bailey_dotson likewise. Huge time saver
    Prince Joseph✨Founder of Buzzi.AI
    I’ve personally found it particularly useful in content creation and workflow management. By leveraging AI-powered tools, I can generate ideas for blog posts and social media content, schedule meetings and manage my inbox efficiently, and even automate repetitive tasks. This frees up my time to focus on more strategic and creative endeavors. Have you explored using AI for data analysis or market research?
    Toni
    @princejoseph as a Product consultant, i use AI a lot for market research and user insights, to get broad data quickly to drive my work faster. What AI tools do you use for content creation and inbox management ?
    Desire Waterman
    I use AI for automating repetitive tasks and scheduling. It really frees up my time for more important work.
    I use AI everywhere it can help me make my worrk and life more easy and productive.
    Toni
    @iqraarifali any concrete example / use case to share ?
    xavi
    It can really increase your productivity many times, as we have seen it with our home grown tool, which we are going to release it next week.
    Iris Matt
    Ai help me with data analysis and reporting. It’s great for spotting trends and generating insights quickly.
    Tom Nick
    I rely on AI for drafting emails and creating to do lists. It keeps me organized and on track.
    Tarsicio Hudson
    Leverage influencer partnerships for authentic promotions.
    Yanina Marchione
    Utilize data-driven insights for targeted advertising.
    Brandon Lee Mitchell
    Yep I'm all about using AI to boost productivity! ChatGPT has been a game changer for summarizing long docs, brainstorming ideas, even helping write code snippets. Also been playing with some AI outlining tools like TextSynth.com to quickly generate content outlines from a topic. Def recommend exploring the latest crop of AI writing assistants if you want to 10x your output! 🚀
    Toni
    @brandonleemitchell great thanks. Will look into those tools
    Sarah Michelle Anderson
    Definitely use AI to summarize long articles and research papers to quickly get the key points. Also great for brainstorming ideas - I describe what I need ideas for and let the AI riff and come up with creative angles I wouldn't have thought of on my own. Saves so much time and mental energy!
    William Joseph Parker
    Absolutely! I use AI to summarize long articles and research papers, which saves me tons of time. Also been experimenting with using AI to help brainstorm ideas for new content and products. Recently started playing around with antropic's Claude model to assist with writing - seems quite promising so far! Definitely recommend exploring how AI can boost your productivity.