• Subscribe
  • How do you use speech-to-text features to boost your productivity?

AuroraW
    13 replies
    Using speech-to-text is such a time-saver! 🕒 Whether I'm sending quick messages, taking notes, or brainstorming ideas, just talking instead of typing makes things flow so much faster. Plus, it's great when you're juggling multiple tasks at once. How do you use speech-to-text to get more done? 😊

Replies

Benjamin Lewis Anderson
    I've been using speech-to-text more lately for drafting emails and documents. It's a game changer for boosting writing speed and getting ideas down quickly without worrying about typos or formatting. Then I go back and edit/refine afterwards. Also super handy for jotting down quick notes and reminders hands-free. Curious what apps or software others are liking for speech-to-text?
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I sometimes use them while typing messages on WhatsApp and also, on Notes app.
    Swarna Hebbar
    Boggl.ai-Your Voice AI Product Assistant
    Boggl.ai-Your Voice AI Product Assistant
    Agreed! Check out Boggl.ai - a Voice AI tool we released 2 weeks ago that allows you to manage your product using voice. We have received some amazing feedback around how easy creating structured documents becomes, using unstructured thoughts.
    Jiyo Root
    I rely on speech-to-text to speed up my note-taking process during meetings. It keeps me focused on the conversation rather than typing everything out, which helps me capture more insights and stay present.
    Xavier Holt
    I love using speech-to-text for drafting emails. Speaking out what I want to say helps me avoid overthinking and gets my thoughts out quickly. It’s such effective!
    Mitchell Marshall
    I often use it to dictate ideas for blog posts. My thoughts come out faster than I can type, so this way I don’t lose any of my initial ideas, and I can always refine the text later.
    Kerry Rivera
    I use speech to-text to quickly jot down ideas while on the go. It’s perfect for capturing thoughts when I’m away from my desk.
    jonny vince
    I use it to transcribe voice memos into text. It’s a great way to organize thoughts and keep track of important details without getting bogged down by typing.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @jonny_vince Do you use any specific app for this?
    Luke Wright
    I find Speech-to-text useful for brainstorming sessions. It helps me get ideas out quickly without having to stop and type everything out.
    Aria Madeline Sinclair
    I recently started using otter.ai for taking meeting notes and it's been a game changer! Just hit record and it transcribes the whole convo, then you can go back and highlight key parts, assign to-dos, and share with the team. Def recommend trying it out if you want to level up your productivity without the manual note-taking.
    Max Zhang
    Sometimes I use it while quickly jotting down ideas. It helps me save time and stay focused on tasks, especially when I'm on the go or want to avoid distractions from typing.
    Ethan Samuel Bennett
    I use the speech-to-text feature in Google Docs constantly for drafting articles and blog posts. Just hit the microphone icon and start dictating. It's pretty accurate and saves a ton of typing time. Also great for brainstorming and getting thoughts out quickly without worrying about typos.