How do you work on SEO? Do you use tools?

Zenda
18 replies

Replies

Rodolphe
I use Ubersuggest + NeuronWriter (for content) + Alttext.ai (for Alt text images)
Gabriel West
My go-to SEO tool would be Ubersuggest
Zenda
@gabriel_west Thank you for the suggestion! I will look into it. What unique features does it offer compared to Ahrefs and SEMrush?
Gabriel West
@zenda1122 It's more intuitive and affordable for smaller businesses or Freelancers looking to improve their overall SEO.
Zenda
I'm currently using tools: Screaming Frog - Keyword research AITDK SEO Chrome extension - Fix on-page SEO
Ankur Sharma
I am using Google keyword planner for keywords and Semrush
Zenda
@ankur_sharma20 Great! Google Keyword Planner must have!🤝 Do you have any SEO strategy recommendations?
Kabir
I finally gave in and got the Lifetime Ubersuggest for 7 domains :)
erwin smith
That's a great question. Personally, I use a combination of various SEO tools to optimize my website effectively. These tools help in keyword research, analyzing website traffic, and monitoring backlinks, which are essential for improving search engine rankings. For more detailed and professional assistance, I recommend checking out SEO services. They provide a comprehensive range of services, from technical audits to content strategy, which can significantly enhance your website's visibility. Utilizing the right tools and professional services can make a substantial difference in your SEO efforts and overall online presence.
michael
I use semrush,Any other recommendations?
Zenda
@scofield1982 If you need a free plan, you could try AITDK SEO Chrome extension. Notified your product, looking forward your launch :D
David Blain
To work on SEO effectively, I utilize tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, and Ahrefs for keyword research, site audits, and tracking performance. Implementing on-page optimization, creating quality content, and building authoritative backlinks are crucial strategies for improving search engine rankings and driving organic traffic. Regular monitoring and adapting to algorithm updates ensure sustained SEO success.
Zenda
@davidblain6 Very nice! Google Analytics and Google Search Console are the necessary tools for SEO! Thank you for your sharing.