• Subscribe
  • How do you write engaging Email Copy?

Hossain Ahmad
    14 replies

Replies

Sahil Mahalley
    While writing an engaging email copy you should always provide value in every email. Each message should either inform, entertain, or offer something beneficial to the reader. You can follow this structure 1. Nail the Subject line - Make interacting, personalized and valuable - Under 50 characters - Avoid Spam trigger words 2. Audience - Differentiate your content according to your target audience - Use a tone that is friendly to your target users 3. Intro - Open with a hook - A question, Statistic, or a catchy/bold statement - Talk with the user directly to make a direct connection 4. Turn features into benefits - Highlight how your service/product solves users' problems and makes their lives better - Use "YOU" language to address the reader 5. Keep it short form - Under 150 words - Short paragraphs, bullet points, subheadings 6. Sense of Urgency ( Not always needed) - Time-sensitive language for limited-time offers and deals 7. Clear and big CTA - Make it specific and simple 8. Mobile optimize 9. Personalize wherever possible 10. Test A/B test with different emails Use this strategy as I used in DocXter to craft compelling and converting emails.
    Mileva
    To write engaging email copy, focus on clarity, relevance, and a compelling call to action. Start with a concise subject line that grabs attention. In the email body, address the recipient directly and clearly communicate the purpose and benefits.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Isn't that a skill to master or a job of Copywriter? Since I am not great at both, I just experiment with it :)
    Hitha Boorla
    Do you have any cool ways to sign off on emails?
    Grayson Carter
    Call to Action Tell Them What to Do Next! Make it clear what you want readers to do after reading your email. Include a strong call to action button or link that guides them towards the desired outcome.
    Anthony Wright
    Focus on Why They Care! Highlight how your product or service improves their lives. Don't just list features - explain the value proposition and how it solves their problems.
    Christopher Clark
    Ditch the jargon and write in a friendly, conversational tone. Imagine you're chatting with a friend, not sending a mass marketing message.
    Mason Julian
    Tease the email content without revealing everything, spark curiosity, and encourage recipients to open and read.
    My3 Murthy
    I always write, go-back & read the copy & ask: So? What's in it for me? If I can answer that question clearly as a reader- then I know I have an engaging copy
    Naomi | Beeyond AI
    Using a bit of help from Beeyond AI. Apologies for a bit of self-promotion here. We are launching soon! 🙏 But really, Beeyond AI does an excellent at crafting, rephrasing (to make it more engaging), correcting grammar, etc. And much more.
    Writing engaging email copy is all about connecting with your audience on a personal level. You want to make sure your emails are not only informative, but also interesting and entertaining. Try to incorporate storytelling, humor, or unexpected twists to grab your readers' attention and keep them engaged. Remember to keep your emails concise and to the point, and always have a clear call to action so your readers know what you want them to do next. By putting yourself in your readers' shoes and thinking about what would catch their attention, you can create email copy that truly resonates with your audience. We are building a marketing AI called Contentify AI. It's free and easy to set up. Check it out here: "Launching soon"
    Liu Alex
    1. Subtitle: use something drama 2. Content: start with a question 3. Keep the content less than 3 sentences 4. Don't add link in your first email
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @doplac_com! Writing engaging email copy can be quite the art, right? 😄 I find that starting with a catchy subject line and personalizing the content really helps. Using storytelling and keeping the tone friendly and conversational makes a huge difference too. What are your go-to tips? 😍📧
    Gurkaran Singh
    Writing engaging email copy is like crafting the perfect code—each word carefully selected to create a seamless user experience. Let's debug those boring emails and inject some personality into our messaging!