• Subscribe
  • How has Product Hunt helped you? πŸ‘πŸ½

Senthilnathan RM
    17 replies
    PH helps builders like us in many ways. So how did it help your product/startup and you as a builder?

Replies

Antonio Di Pinto
    The feedback received here for a product validation it's awesome and this motivated me to go forward
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    I come here to get content ideas as well Heavy fun of #design and #marketing discussions
    Amit Arora
    The Action Tracker - Life Planner
    @kostyabolsh lovely :) and how do you organise those ideas?
    Amit Arora
    The Action Tracker - Life Planner
    I have made many good friends on PH. Got to know about products that helped us improve our work life. Always like to see the questions asked here in the community. Everyone shares their experiences with an open heart.😊 How has been your experience till now? @senthil99nathan
    @amit_arora , I met a few amazing people and saw a few great products grow (before they were great) too. One thing, I sort of wish is the removal of bots and have some in-depth discussions. That would be incredible.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Found useful tools in advance (comparing to my Slovak community – everything comes to my country like after 10 Years) :DDD + met great people, literally build the community of awesome makers :)
    @busmark_w_nika , cool, I can relate as someone from India πŸ˜… but we are growing faster these days! πŸ’ͺ🏽
    Kehui Guo
    I'm learning so much every day from other makers -- amazing and unique product ideas, how they introduce their stories and products, the designs and executions. And also learning so much from the community here -- many great tips on marketing, product growth, and work-life balance:))
    @kehui_guo , that's nice. found any cool products recently?
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @senthil99nathan! πŸ˜„ Product Hunt has been a game-changer for our startup. The exposure we received on launch day brought a flood of new users and invaluable feedback from the community. It's incredible how supportive and enthusiastic everyone is here. PH really provides a fantastic platform for visibility and growth. πŸ™ŒπŸš€ How about you? How has it been for your journey?
    @abhra_ch, that's awesome! our first launch went well too! we landed on #3 spot. Got some nice feedback and pretty good support too.
    Tanya Sharath
    We received a lot of valuable feedback from early adopters on Product Hunt. This helped us identify and fix key issues before our official launch.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Product Hunt has been a game-changer, like finding a rare legendary item in a crowded marketplace. It connected us with a community of early adopters, sparking invaluable feedback and support for our startup journey! How has it aided your tech quests and startup adventures?