• Subscribe
  • How has technology changed the way you approach home improvement projects?

Bilal Mughal
    8 replies

Replies

Ella Reyes
    Pinterest and DIY blogs are my go to for inspiration and ideas. I can plan an entire renovation project with resource I find online.
    Bilal Mughal
    For more details about home improvement visit my website:https://homeimprv.com/
    Roosevelt Byrd
    Smart home devices have streamlined everything whether it’s installing a new thermostat or automating lights, tech makes it so much simpler.
    Zoya Francis
    I rely on apps like TaskRabbit to find pros for tasks I'm not comfortable with. It's made hiring help so much more efficient.
    Henry Collins
    YouTube tutorials have been a great! I can learn how to do almost any home project just by watching a quick video.
    Alicia Klein
    Use augmented reality apps to visualized furniture and decor in my space before I buy. Makes designing so much easier!
    Owen Perry
    Online reviews and shopping platform make it easier to compare products and fine the best tools and materials for my projects.
    Ethan Samuel Bennett
    AI assistants like ChatGPT are super helpful for writing detailed how-to guides for home improvement projects. Just provide a clear prompt about what you want to do step-by-step and the AI can flesh it out into an easy to follow guide. Saves a ton of time vs writing it all from scratch yourself. AI image generators are also great for making instructional diagrams to go along with the written steps.